ALL VISITORS AND GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR Rurban Resort GUIDE. THUS PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLLOWING GUIDE IN ENTIRETY BEFORE BUYING TICKETS.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Booking will be considered confirmed only upon 100% payment in advance of Checkin.
- Cancellation and refund are not possible.
- Please be sure to bring printed tickets and a valid ID with you on the scheduled arrival date. Entry will not be permitted without tickets. Concessional prices for kids will be provided only upon furnishing government issued document evidencing age of the child. Failure to do so will attract full price.
- Any activity/service not covered in the package may be provided at extra cost, if possible.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Advance Payment for confirmation: Please note we are only taking pre-bookings and in order to confirm your booking, 50% payment is to be made in advance at least 7 days before arrival date which could be transferred in the below mentioned account details and balance payment to be done at the time of Check In. No Cancellation or refund shall be applicable.
- Card Payment: If the payment is being made through Master/VISA Credit Card there would be additional charge of 2.54% on the entire billing.
- Minimum Guarantee (MG): refers to the minimum number of persons to be paid for. In case the actual number of attendees on the day of event is less than the MG, then amount as per MG confirmed will be charged, there will be no refund of any kind.
- Damage to Hotel Property: We all like to enjoy and get the best of our vacations. So do we! However, it is also important to be a responsible visitor and appreciate the efforts going into the management of Rurban Resort. Guests are requested to be cautious and aware of their surroundings and to take utmost consideration and not to harm or damage any property of Rurban Resort.In case of any damage or harm caused by the Guest to the movable or immovable property of Rurban Resort, the Guest shall be held responsible. Any damage so caused will be added to the final settlement and must be paid by the customer before Check out.
- Garbage Management: We strictly endeavor to follow the Swaach Bharat Abhiyaan, in order to keep the country clean and green. In line with the same, we request our guests to please follow the below:
- Air conditioning: Air Conditioned hall are not provided at the moment as per Government guidelines.
- Electricity: We are operating in rural area and prompting their culture. Electricity supply at RurBan Resort may be erratic. While power back up is in place, the same takes some human effort to kick in. While we are at it, do enjoy the sounds of nature and get to know your friends and family outside the digital world.
- Food: Because of being located in a rural and remote area, some food items as per menu may not be available. We will however, try our best to provide you with your order or suggest an alternate as per availability. Outside food is strictly not allowed. If you any special requirement, please confirm at the time of making booking.
- No Guns or Firearms: Gun or firearms are strictly prohibited anywhere inside the resort. Any guest found with any gun or firearms shall be asked to vacate the property immediately and can file complaint against him.
- Liquor and smoking: Drinking of alcohol, is strictly prohibited and shall be allowed only as per government guidelines. Intoxicant of any kinds are not allowed inside RurBan Resort. Rurban Resort is smoking free zone.
- Custody of Guest’s Belongings: Guests are requested to take care of their of belongings. Accommodation guests are requested to lock the doors of their rooms for your own privacy and safety of your belongings. While it will be our endeavour to keep your belongings safe, at times people get the best of us. Therefore, we do not take any responsibility for the loss of your goods or any property due to neglect or any other cause, nor for damage thereto. God save us all.
- Inspection of guest and luggage: The management reserves it right to inspect any guest or their belongings/property at anytime without any prior notice. This is for your safety and the safety of others. The management reserves it right to take appropriate actions, if the guest or their luggage has anything suspicious or anything not allowed as per law or these rules.
- Force Majeure: "Force Majeure Clause" will be applicable. Rurban Resort or its management or its staff shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder due to "Force Majeure" which for the purposes hereof shall include, inter alia, fires, floods, storms, acts of God, riots, strikes, shortages of materials, lock-outs, lockdown, pandemics, wars, civil disturbances, Governmental control, restriction or prohibition whether local or national or any other causes whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the management. Any injury that might occur due to activities or what so ever, to any guest or their property while their visit/ stay with us, we cannot be held responsible at any time and no cancellation or refund shall be applicable. All disputes shall be Jurisdiction at Delhi Court.
- Sharing Guest Experiences: Rurban Resort endeavors to promote our guest events, stays, outing and experiences and may shoot/record videos and images for promotion on website, social media or other media vehicles. Being on time will be the essence and will give more time to enjoy your stay at Rurban Resort ! We coexist with nature and try to protect wild mammals, insects and reptiles so precaution needs to be taken.
DO’S AND DON’TS
While gearing up for a day trip or packing for a stay at Rurban Resort, we request our guests to kindly adhere to the following Do’s and Don’ts:
- Carry mosquito repellent, a torch (with extra batteries), comfortable walking shoes, cap, stole or some other form of head protection (in excessively hot season), swimming costume with towel and one additional pair of clothes.
- Wear appropriate attire, to suit the climate, and to prevent triggering a culture shock.
- Pack your bags with environment friendly things.
- Carry as little plastic as possible. Dispose trash in the dustbins placed at noticeable corners in Rurban Resort.
- Village food is delicious. Try it as much as possible! Outside food is prohibited. Ask for modifications in the food according to your taste, instead of wasting it.
- Respect the local culture and refrain from physical intimacy in public places.
- Interact with animals under the supervision of the caretaker.
- Seek permission before photographing people to ensure their privacy.
- We regularly perform organic and natural pest control in the village but sometimes there may be insects, rodents, wasps, etc. owing to hundreds of acres of land and damp soil which act as natural habitat for such creatures. So, if you see any such insect or rodent, please do not panic, inform the service staff and we will take care of it.
- Do not leave behind any non-biodegradable waste. Do not litter the environment.
- Own food/drinks or any service from outside is strictly prohibited inside Rurban Resort. At any time if any item is noticed, the same will be kept by the management and returned to the guest upon their departure.
- Consumption of alcohol, drugs and smoking is strictly prohibited.
- For reasons beyond our control, sometimes some activities may not be available.
- Pets are not allowed inside Rurban Resort premises.
- Do not cause damage to/tamper the property including plucking/ squishing of plants or flowers. Such acts of destruction are chargeable.
- Please do not allow your maids and drivers to enter inside Rurban Resort. Services, such as meals for maids and drivers will be provided subject to availability and will be at an additional cost.
- Your visit to Rurban Resort and participation in activities whether outdoor or indoor including rope course and ATV’s, etc. has some risk attached to it. Your visit and participation in any of the activities is at your own risk. Rurban Resort or any of its staff, management, or associate cannot be held responsible in case of any injury or unfortunate happening. We do our best to take care of minor injuries with a provision to call a doctor.
- All meals at Rurban Resort follow a strict time schedule. Visitors/participants/guests are requested to maintain the schedule at all times. Rurban Resort management reserves the right to decline services or levy additional charges in case the participants do not avail of their meals within prescribed timings.
- Natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances are beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible for any injury that might occur to any guest or their property while their visit/ stay with us.
- The management reserves the right to hold, cancel, restrict, terminate or forfeit the entry of any person or participant or guest without any prior notice or any reason.
- Please deposit refundable security at the time of taking games equipment.
- Please carry copy of your ID proof to be submitted at Rurban Resort at the time of Check-in formalities. Concessional prices for children will be given only upon furnishing government issued proof of age. Failure to provide the same will attract full price.
- All guests are subject to existing local laws and Rurban Resort rules and regulations.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction.