Royal Eco Mud Cottage
INR. 8,900 Per Couple Per Night With All Buffet Meals Included
Add extra person above 4 ft height @ INR 2000 per person | Extra person above 3ft and below 4ft @ INR. 1600 per person
Check-in 2:00PM | Check- out 11:00 AM next day
Our Royal Eco Mud Cottages are built ground up with earthy elements and covered up top with thatched roofs. The thatch acts as a natural insulator keeping the interiors cool on a hot day and warm on a chilly winter night.
The natural environment and habitat around the cottages will allow you to slip into the comfortable cloud like bedding and wake up to the sound of chirping birds welcoming you to begin a new day. We cannot wait for you to experience this rustic paradise.
Welcome drink (2:00 PM): Nimbu Paani
Veg. Buffet Lunch (2:30PM to 3:30PM) and Veg Buffet Dinner (8:30PM to 9:30PM): (As per chef selection): One Dal/Choley/Kadi/Rajma, One Paneer dish, One Seasonal Veg. dish, Rice, Raita, Assorted Indian Breads, Salad, Achar, Papad, Chutney and One Dessert;
High- Tea (04.30 PM): Tea with Cookies.
Next day Buffet Breakfast (09:30 AM to 10:30 AM): Aloo Poori, Poha and Tea
Buffet Food (As per chef selection): Veg. Buffet Lunch and Dinner- One Dal/Choley/Kadi/Rajma, One Paneer dish, One Seasonal Veg. dish, Rice, Raita, Assorted Indian Breads, Salad, Achar, Papad, Chutney and One Dessert
Food as per al-carte menu can be ordered in kitchen only. Room Service is not available at the moment provided as per MHA guidelines
648 sq ft of personal adobe with an additional 180 sq. ft. of personal lawn.
In Room Facilities
Ethnic Indian interior
Secured Room key access
Open to Sky Jacuzzi
Bottled Mineral Water
In room dining at extra cost
Bar available on demand
Couldn’t find what you need ? Don’t you worry, let us know and we will work to our best ability to get things done for you.
- Check in / out time: 2:00 PM Check in and 11:00 AM Check out the next day.
- Extended stay up to 4 PM @ 25% of the applicable Package.
- Luxury Accommodation per Tent/Cottage is for up to 4 persons (whether adult or child) only. Extra bedding shall be provided for additional persons.
- Concessional rates for children will be applicable only on checking height at time of checkin.
- Please note that in order to confirm the booking, 100% payment to be made in advance before Check In. In case any additional service is available, the tariff for the same is to be paid before availing the service.
- No Cancellation or refund shall be applicable. Booking can be rescheduled within next 15 days based on availability.
- Food at Fixed time and menu is as per chef selection.
- Because of being located in a rural and remote area, some food items as per menu may not be available. We will however, try our best to provide you with your order or suggest an alternate as per availability. Outside food is strictly not allowed.
- We strictly follow the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan, in order to keep the country clean and green. In line with the same, we request our guests to please follow the below:
- Burying, burning or otherwise disposing of non-biodegradable or toxic waste in the area is completely banned/ restricted.
- Please carry back all non-biodegradable litter, and leave accommodation and village area litter-free before departing.
- We do not promote bonfires. In case of special requests from guests, bonfire may be allowed @ INR. 1,000/- for 30 minute.
- We are operating in rural areas and prompting their culture. Electricity supply at Rurban Resort may be erratic. While power backup is in place, the same takes some human effort to kick in. While we are at it, do enjoy the sounds of nature and get to know your friends and family outside the digital world.
- Custody of Guest’s Belongings and vehicle parking: Guests are requested to take care of their of belongings. Accommodation guests are requested to lock the doors of their rooms for your own privacy and safety of your belongings. Parking is at owners risk. While it will be our endeavour to keep your belongings safe, at times people get the best of us. Therefore, we do not take any responsibility for the loss of your goods or any property due to neglect or any other cause, nor for damage thereto.
- Guns or firearms are strictly prohibited anywhere inside the resort. Any guest found with any gun or firearms shall be asked to vacate the property immediately.
- Drinking alcohol outside the room booked, without liquor license, is strictly prohibited. Intoxicants of any kind are not allowed inside Rurban Resort.
- Any injury that might occur due to activities or whatsoever, to any guest or their property while they visit/ stay with us, we cannot be held responsible at any time and no cancellation or refund shall be applicable. Rurban Resort endeavours to promote our guest events, stays, outing and experiences and may shoot/record videos and images for promotion on website, social media or other media vehicles.
- In case of any uncertainty/ confusion with respect to the terms of the Package, please seek clarification in writing, before the package is finalized. Please also share the package details with your family, to ensure that they also have clarity on inclusions.
- If the money has been deposited or transferred to the bank account, please do not forget to carry the proof of this transaction. This will be required to be handed over at the time of check-in formalities at Rurban Resort.
- "Force Majeure Clause" will be applicable. Rurban Resort or its management or its staff shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder due to "Force Majeure" which for the purposes hereof shall include, inter alia, fires, floods, storms, acts of God, riots, strikes, shortages of materials, lock-outs, wars, civil disturbances, Governmental control, restriction or prohibition whether local or national or any other causes whatsoever beyond the reasonable control.
- Package subject to change as per MHA guidelines.
- No Entry without mask. Carrying of mask and sanitizer is compulsory.
- Please read Rurban Resort terms & conditions
- All disputes shall be Jurisdiction at Delhi Court.
- GST extra as applicable
- What is the Check-in time?
- Ans. Rurban Resort Family Day Outing Package is day access to the resort where you get buffet breakfast, lunch and high tea along with more than 60+ activities included in the package. This is a full day fun tour to the resort ! The perfect weekend getaways near Delhi NCR.
- What is the Check-in and Check-out time?
- Ans. Room check out time is 11:00 AM.
- What is the total stay capacity of the resort?
- Ans. Rurban Resort has 11 Tents and Cottages and can accommodate anywhere between 48 to 70 people based on the room sharing required by the guests. Please get in touch with us so that we may update you on the same.
- How many people are included in the package price?
- Ans. Room prices are for double sharing.
- What are the charges for an extra adult?
- Ans. Each additional adult can stay at INR. 2000/- + GST.
- Is Jacuzzi included in Royal Mud Cottage?
- Ans. Yes, Jacuzzi is included in the Royal Mud Cottage.
- Does Jacuzzi have a hot water facility?
- Ans. Jacuzzi does not have a hot water facility at the moment. The same will be added soon.
- Will there be any charges for my child?
- Ans. Children between 5-10 years are charged INR. 1600 +GST. Children between 0 to 5 years are not charged.
- Are meals included in the package?
- Ans. Yes all meals – Buffet veg. lunch, high tea, dinner and next day buffet veg breakfast is included.
- Can I use the swimming pool?
- Ans. Yes, the Swimming pool is available for accommodation guests from 08:00 am till 10:00 am & 04:30 pm till 07:00 pm
- Can I get guests during my stay?
- Ans. No, outsiders are not allowed in the accommodation area. Guests can meet visitors at the Reception area.
- What is the maximum number of extra people this room can accommodate?
- Ans. Each room can accommodate 2 extra people with bedding.
Buffet Veg. Lunch,
Dinner and Breakfast
Private Patio/ veranda
More than 60+
Rain Shower near
Putting Golf Course