Rs.6,800.00 Per Couple Per Night
Add extra person at INR. 2,000 per night | Extra Child 5-10 years at INR. 1,600 per night
Check-in 1:00PM | Check- out 11:00 AM next day
Description-Eco Mud Cottage
Do not want that extra luxury nor coming along with a family for that weekend destination? Just need a room to spend some memorable time with a loved one? Our Eco Mud Cottage sound like the perfect match for you for that perfect weekend getaway!
The Eco Mud Cottages like our other rooms are divided into three tier – a patio, followed by a sitting area which leads to the bedroom and attached washroom. The top of the cottage is made up of a thatched roof.
A perfect comfy stay in our Eco Mud Cottage is sure to give you that peace of mind and leave you re-refreshed after your stay.
Our Luxury Resort accommodation area offers those perfect sun rises and sunsets that are not to be missed for that perfect weekend getaway.
We cannot wait for you to experience that Rurban Living you deserve!
Welcome drink (1:00 PM): Nimbu Paani
Veg. Buffet Lunch (1:30PM to 2:30PM) and Veg Buffet Dinner (8:00PM to 9:00PM): (As per chef selection): One Dal/Choley/Kadi/Rajma, One Paneer dish, One Seasonal Veg. dish, Rice, Raita, Assorted Indian Breads, Salad, Achar, Papad, Chutney and One Dessert;
High- Tea (04.30 PM- 5.00 PM): Tea with Cookies.
Next day Buffet Breakfast (09:00 AM to 10:00 AM): Aloo Poori, Poha and Tea
Buffet Food (As per chef selection): Veg. Buffet Lunch and Dinner- One Dal/Choley/Kadi/Rajma, One Paneer dish, One Seasonal Veg. dish, Rice, Raita, Assorted Indian Breads, Salad, Achar, Papad, Chutney and One Dessert
Food as per al-carte menu can be ordered in kitchen only. Room Service is not available at the moment provided as per MHA guidelines
512 sq ft of personal adobe with additional 180 sq. ft. Of personal lawn.
In Room Facilities
Ethnic Indian interior
Secured Room key access
Bottled Mineral Water
In room dining at extra cost
Electronic locker on demand
Bar available on demand
Couldn’t find what you need ? Don’t you worry, let us know and we will work to out best ability to get things done for you.
- Check in / out time: 1:00 PM Check in and 11:00 AM Check out the next day.
- Extended stay up to 4 PM @ 25% of the applicable Package.
- Accommodation per Tent/Cottage is for up to 4 persons (whether adult or child) only. Extra bedding shall be provided for additional persons.
- Concessional Rates for Children will be provided ONLY upon submitting a valid government issued document evidencing the age of the child at the time of check in.
- Please note that in order to confirm the booking, 100% payment to be made in advance before Check In. In case any additional service is available, the tariff for the same is to be paid before availing the service.
- No Cancellation or refund shall be applicable. Booking can be rescheduled within next 15 days based on availability.
- Food at Fixed time and menu is as per chef selection.
- Because of being located in a rural and remote area, some food items as per menu may not be available. We will however, try our best to provide you with your order or suggest an alternate as per availability. Outside food is strictly not allowed.
- We strictly follow the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan, in order to keep the country clean and green. In line with the same, we request our guests to please follow the below:
- Burying, burning or otherwise disposing of non-biodegradable or toxic waste in the area is completely banned/ restricted.
- Please carry back all non-biodegradable litter, and leave accommodation and village area litter-free before departing.
- We do not promote bonfires. In case of special requests from guests, bonfire may be allowed @ INR. 1,000/- for 30 minute.
- We are operating in rural areas and prompting their culture. Electricity supply at The RurBan Village may be erratic. While power backup is in place, the same takes some human effort to kick in. While we are at it, do enjoy the sounds of nature and get to know your friends and family outside the digital world.
- Custody of Guest’s Belongings and vehicle parking: Guests are requested to take care of their of belongings. Accommodation guests are requested to lock the doors of their rooms for your own privacy and safety of your belongings. Parking is at owners risk. While it will be our endeavour to keep your belongings safe, at times people get the best of us. Therefore, we do not take any responsibility for the loss of your goods or any property due to neglect or any other cause, nor for damage thereto.
- Guns or firearms are strictly prohibited anywhere inside the resort. Any guest found with any gun or firearms shall be asked to vacate the property immediately.
- Drinking alcohol outside the room booked, without liquor license, is strictly prohibited. Intoxicants of any kind are not allowed inside The RurBan Village.
- Any injury that might occur due to activities or whatsoever, to any guest or their property while they visit/ stay with us, we cannot be held responsible at any time and no cancellation or refund shall be applicable. The Rurban Village endeavours to promote our guest events, stays, outing and experiences and may shoot/record videos and images for promotion on website, social media or other media vehicles.
- In case of any uncertainty/ confusion with respect to the terms of the Package, please seek clarification in writing, before the package is finalized. Please also share the package details with your family, to ensure that they also have clarity on inclusions.
- If the money has been deposited or transferred to the bank account, please do not forget to carry the proof of this transaction. This will be required to be handed over at the time of check-in formalities at The RurBan Village.
- "Force Majeure Clause" will be applicable. The Rurban Village or its management or its staff shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder due to "Force Majeure" which for the purposes hereof shall include, inter alia, fires, floods, storms, acts of God, riots, strikes, shortages of materials, lock-outs, wars, civil disturbances, Governmental control, restriction or prohibition whether local or national or any other causes whatsoever beyond the reasonable control.
- Package subject to change as per MHA guidelines.
- No Entry without mask. Carrying of mask and sanitizer is compulsory.
- Please read our The RurBan Village – Terms & Conditions.
- All disputes shall be Jurisdiction at Delhi Court.
- GST extra as applicable.
- What is the Check-in time?
- Ans. Room check-in time is 1:00 PM.
- What is the Check-out time?
- Ans. Room check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- What is the total stay capacity of the resort?
- Ans. The Rurban Village has 11 Tents and Cottages and can accommodate anywhere between 48 to 70 people based on the room sharing required by guests. Please get in touch with us so that we may update you on the same.
- How many people are included in the package price?
- Ans. Room prices are for double sharing.
- What are the charges for an extra person?
- Ans. Each additional person can stay at INR. 2000/- + GST.
- Does this room have Jacuzzi?
- Ans. No this room does not have Jacuzzi. Jacuzzi is only available in Royal Mud Cottage.
- Will there be any charges for my child?
- Ans. Children between 5-10 years are charged INR. 1600 +GST. Children between 0 to 5 years are not charged.
- Are meals included in the package?
- Ans. Yes all meals – Buffet veg. lunch, high tea, dinner and next day buffet veg. Breakfast is included.
- Can I use the swimming pool?
- Ans. Yes, the Swimming pool is avail for accommodation guests from 08:00 am till 10:00 am & 04:30 pm till 07:00 pm
- Can I get guests during my stay?
- Ans. No, outsiders are not allowed in the accommodation area. Guests can meet visitors at the Reception area.
- What is the maximum number of extra people this room can accommodate?
- Ans. Each room can accommodate 2 extra people with bedding.
Buffet Veg. Lunch,
Dinner and Breakfast
Private Patio/ veranda
More than 50+
Rain Shower near
Putting Golf Course